Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week 6

I am trying to finish all requirements for this course this week, so I did not experiment with anything new as far as web tools go. I did set up a class wiki which took up a lot of time since it was a new learning process. I am anxious to see how this will work with my classes and if I can keep up with it. I also worked with Glogster a little more to tweak a poster, and I plan on showing a science safety poster with this tool when I can access my classroom and take pictures of equipment and safety features. I also created a short Prezi presentation about classroom expectations which I embedded into my wiki. I did work with Google docs some more and am having some difficulty with keeping Google calendar embedded in my wiki, I posted about this in previous post.

I have tried to add most of the links for the web tools listed on this class wiki to Diigo, but I may have missed some. As others have commented, I hope this class wiki stays up some after next week so we can continue to access it.

1 comment:

  1. I believe Eric said in one of the discussion areas that the class wiki will be up indefinitely. I think he even plans to build off it for next year's class. So, not only will we have access to each others blogs, but we'll also have that as a resource. This class is the gift that keeps on giving!

    ReplyDelete