Saturday, July 24, 2010

Final Project

My final project is a class wiki designed for both my 7th and 8th grade science classes. I also have links to the 7th grade blog and the 8th grade blog. I intend to start slow to prevent myself and my students from getting overwhelmed with all of this. I will keep up with the wiki more frequently by adding assignments, announcements, and due dates. Parents and students will be able to check in and be caught up with what is going on and be able to add particular items and/or ask questions. I want to use the blogs less frequently at the beginning, and use it as a discussion place for items that do not get much attention in class.

I am having problems keeping the google calendar visible when you click on "Class Calendar". Sometimes the real calendar shows, but most times it is the Google Calendar log in page that shows up, so I re-embed...
If anyone has an answer to what is happening, I would really appreciate it!!

http://knodelscience.wikispaces.com/

I will be in Yellowstone for a class most of this coming week, so if anyone has some constructive criticism this weekend I would welcome it! Thanks!

Knodel Science wiki

2 comments:

  1. Really liked the wiki and blogs. I thought they were very easy to navigate. I also loved how you incorporated videos, prezi, and glogster. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my experience with the google calendar is that if you are signed in to your google account, then the calendar will show. If your students sign in with their google account, then you calendar will still show, but either way, one has to be logged in to a google account. It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete